Beloit Farmers’ Market
Saturdays May through October, 9 am – 12 pm *Rain or Shine*
The Beloit Farmers’ Market is opening for the season on May 1, 2021, with safety precautions in place to help ensure the safety of all staff, volunteers, vendors and customers. Please see the following changes before coming to the market:
- Hours are from 9 am to noon Saturdays.
- 400 guests will be allowed into the market at one time. Please only send one member from your household, if possible, to give everyone an opportunity to shop at the market.
- Masks are required to enter. The City of Beloit and Rock County still have mask mandates in place.
- The main entrance to the market will be at Broad and State Streets. There will be a line at Broad Street with 6 feet distancing between individuals (if needed). The main exit will be at Grand Avenue and Pleasant Street. Click here to view the map.
- Vendors will be limited with 71 vendors will be featured at the market to allow for 6 feet between each vendor booth.
- Customers are prohibited from touching food items prior to purchase. The vendors are required to have one employee select the food and another employee handle the purchases.
- Visitors should not eat their food while in the market or gather with others. Please exit the market after making your purchases to allow others to enter the market.
- Vendors are to sanitize their hands between transactions and maintain six feet of physical distancing.
- You are recommended to bring your own hand sanitizer to the market. However, we will have hand sanitizer stations available to those who need it.
- Pets are not allowed in the market; pets have not been allowed since September 2014.
The operation of the Beloit Farmers’ Market will be reviewed and adjusted as needed should any safety concerns arise. Please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/beloitfarmersmarket to receive any updates.
We appreciate the long-time support of the Beloit community in putting together the Beloit Farmers’ Market. We urge patience and understanding as we bring back the market with enhanced safety precautions.
Shop in a wonderful open-air market in the heart of historic Downtown Beloit. An award-winning community tradition, the Downtown Beloit Farmers’ Market continues to grow with vendors selling local produce, organics, baked goods, honey, jams & jellies, herbs, bedding plants, fish, meat, eggs & cheese, fresh flowers, artisan crafts, scents & skin care. Our market gladly accepts SNAP & WIC.
**Effective September 6, 2014, the Beloit Farmers’ Market will no longer allow pets.**
“Meet me at State & Grand!”
Platinum Sponsors: Advia Credit Union, Alliant Energy, Beloit Daily News, Blackhawk Technical College, Kerry, Visit Beloit
Gold Sponsors: Batterman, Iron Country, McDonald’s of Beloit, Stateline Mental Health Services, The Beat, WCLO, WJVL, Wright & Wagner Loft Apartments
Silver Sponsors: International Flavors & Fragrance