Beloit Farmers Market
An award-winning community tradition, with vendors selling local produce, organics, baked goods, honey, jams & jellies, bedding plants, fish, meat, eggs & cheese, fresh flowers, artisan crafts, scents & skin care. Want to know what produce and fruits are in season? Click here.
Click here to download our 2023 Beloit Farmers Market Brochure, or stop at our Information Booth for a copy.
Get your reusable bags for just $5 and Beloit Farmers Market stickers for just $2 at our Information Booth or office.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Contact us.
A few things to note:
- Our average visitor count is 4,280 each week with a total number of visitors for the year 111,280
- 61% of visitors attend the market every week or every other week
- 36% of visitors are from Beloit, 47% from Rock County, and 17% from further out.
- Average amount spent at the market is $35.33 per attendee with a total estimation of $3.9 million in sales, an increase of 12% over 2022
- 53% of visitors took part in other downtown activities during their visit
- Average amount spent at downtown businesses is $21.60 per attendee with a total estimation of $2.4 million in sales
- Those traveling 30-60 miles to the market spent 64% more at our businesses
- The economic impact to our downtown is $6.6 million and the economic impact of our Janesville-Beloit MSA is $7.4 million
Beloit Farmers Market Vendors!
Permanent vendors (weekly vendors not listed)